Webinar – How to monetize digital business models at speed
More and more companies have to transform their business in order to survive: subscriptions, digital commerce or usage based services offer many advantages in comparison to existing models. But lots of great ideas cannot be implemented due to complexity of back-end processes, systems and the incapacity of monetizing in this new environment.
This webinar presented by Nitrobox and MHP will show you how to approach and implement monetization for new revenue streams.
Main topics and learnings of this 20 min presentation and discussion:
- What are the benefits of digital business models such as subscriptions, digital commerce or usage based offerings?
- How to approach the transformation from a traditional transactional business to a new digital business?
- How does a state-of-the-art monetization tech-stack look like and how can it be integrated into your IT-architecture?
When: Tuesday, September 24, 11 AM Eastern Time
Digital business models
- Benefits of digital revenue streams and recurring business
- Typical challenges of your business transformation
Why a monetization platform
- Where traditional systems struggle
- How a monetization platform helps you grow revenues and enable business agility
- How to integrate into existing IT-architectures
How to approach
- Holistic Nitrobox MHP approach to monetization
Practical advice from experts: implementation, best practices and how to overcome common challenges
Answers: to all your questions live after the demo
Who should attend:
- Decision Makers aiming to grow revenues and increase shareholder value
- Sales Leaders looking for ways to create new revenue models
- Finance Leaders who want more predictable revenues and increase efficiency
- Digitization and IT Leaders who enable innovations and need to merge old and new IT
- Henner Heistermann, CEO, Nitrobox
- Jens Hansen, Head of Strategic Engagements, Nitrobox
- Daniel Pustotnik, Senior Manager, MHP
When and how
Date: September 24, 11 AM Eastern Time
Format: Presentation, 20 min followed by Q&A