45 min live webinar & panel
21 January 2021, 17.00 CET
1 hour Live Webinar (five 7-10 min sessions followed by short Q&A)
The event language will be English
- This webinar is home for forward-thinking experts that together will shape the next decade of the smart mobility industry. While COVID-19 has disrupted nearly every aspect of our lives it has also greatly accelerated digital transformation and presented a once-in-a-century moment in the global mobility market.
- A lot of promising new projects for connected, autonomous, shared and/or electrified mobility solutions have been created.
- However, the go-to-market process – and thus monetizing these services – on a global scale is a challenging task. It’s a complicated process that no off-the-shelf, end-to-end solution can handle yet at the speed and quality that the market needs.
Managing subscriptions and usage-based revenue models, multinational billing, seamless payments and taxation are just the beginning.
What you will learn:
- What’s the current pulse of the smart mobility industry?
- How can forward-think companies profit from the current situation?
- How can you now accelerate and go to market with your product innovations and realize their full potential?
- The key elements of a state-of-the-art tech-stack.
Advice from the experts: Implementation, best practices and how to overcome common challenges
Answers: To all your questions discussed by the experts in the live panel after the webinar
Who should attend:
- Product leaders from OEMs, Automotive and Mobility
- Innovation manager in the mobility space
- Finance leaders involved in monetizing new services
- IT manager looking for agile finance solutions
- Countries: US/CA, DACH, Nordics, Benelux
- Henner Heistermann, CEO and founder of Nitrobox
- Wulf Schlachter, CEO of DXBe
- Sven Beiker, Founder and Managing Director at Silicon Valley Mobilityy, LLC
- Simon Vogt, CSO & Co-founder of &Charge